Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Evening

I had a photo shoot last evening in Wilkes-Barre. I'm hoping to get a shot up from it tonight. It went well overall except that the model was 15 minutes late.

MODELS! Golden rule No 1: Do not be late to a booking. It's not very professional and it could hurt your chances of being hired again. If last evening was a shoot with people doing hair and makeup and lighting, and they were standing around sipping skinny half caff latte's until you showed up, it would have been the last time that client would have hired you.

I'm just sayin'.

But no harm no foul. I'm not hard to get along with. She called, she apologized. Hopefully it was a one shot lateness.

So below is another photo of the lovlee Ashlee.

As always, until I can figure out why my images are so teensy, click on it to see a larger version.

Til' tonight, true believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment